Report a Public Grievance
de jure PLAN Council Ontario addresses grievances that are common to people residing in the province of Ontario. We hear concerns and encourage solutions to restore the PLAN: People, Land, Air / Animals, and Nature.

We are currently working on restoring our water rights in Ontario. If you have or know of a particular water issue within your community, please let us know by filling out the grievance form below.

What positive changes would YOU like to see in your community in Ontario?

Grievance Reporting Form